Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can you live in a parked travel trailer that you won't travel in without registring it?

There's a travel trailer for sale that reads, "Tags were due in 1999. It is good to live in, but not travel because of the tags. Call...."

Can I purchase this trailer and not have to register it? I would feel illegal in just moving it to my property. And what about the title. I wouldn't think you could transfer the title on it either.

I live in California Thanks for any help.Can you live in a parked travel trailer that you won't travel in without registring it?
If it is on your property BEHIND a fence, not in the driveway or on the street (out of the public eye), then no you don't have to register it. A bill of sale is all you need to get it to your property.

No comments:

Post a Comment