Thursday, January 12, 2012

What can I expect to pay for a used travel trailer?

My husband and I would like to purchase a used travel trailer for long-term use. We have two children and have a Ford Expedition. Any suggestions on the type of trailer to purchase and what the cost would be?What can I expect to pay for a used travel trailer?
why does everybody answer e-bay, go through a dealership unless you are buying one from someone you trust. You can look up the value of a particular model in NADA guides in the recreational vehicle section. Weight of your trailer is going to be a major consideration. Find out what the towing weight of your vehicle is. I found a chart at one time, I think I did a google search for towing weight. As someone already said there are way too many types of trailers on the market to recommend any particular one. Find one that has a floor plan you like and will be comfortable in and suits your needs. We looked for about a month on the weekends till we found one we liked. I ended up buying new for warranties and knowing what I had as far as problems. People don't always tell you what is wrong with something.What can I expect to pay for a used travel trailer?
go to ebay motors and check out some to get price info, and look at some of the pics to decide size,etc.What can I expect to pay for a used travel trailer?
what you need to do is go to a good used lot that has a lot of them,,there are too many brands on the market to try and tell you which one is the best or the cheapest,,after you look at them you,ll see I'm right,,but now is a real good time to buy one,,the price of them is down a lot because of the fuel prices right now,,you can find a good one,,and save a lot of money on it to,,i wish you luck with it,,i hope this help,s.
  • muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment