Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where is the cheapest new travel trailers located?

For sure 100 % Elkhart, Indiana. The RV capital of the world, second to none. Take I-94 west from Detroit to I-69 south, to the Indiana Turnpike, west towards Chicago get off at exit 92, go south. Manufacturers and wholesalers are everywhere.Where is the cheapest new travel trailers located?
Walt Micheals....I94-west.....near ypsilantiWhere is the cheapest new travel trailers located?
Go to Tom Johnsons RV Center and Campground in Marion North Carolina.



Take I-75 South Knoxville TN. Take I-40 East to Old Fort NC. Take old Hwy 70 about 10 miles through the town of Old Fort and through the communities of Greenlee and Pleasant Gardens. Go past Momma Erinas Italian restaurant and the Shoe Barn shoe store on the left, look directly across the street and you will see the RV park. Tell Tom that Hogan sent you. :)



Actually I am dead serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment