Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I find a vent cover for a 1979 Avion Travel Trailer?

I need to know where I can locate a vent cover for a 1979 Airstream travel trailer. The vent cover is located on the top of the trailer. I believe the model # of the trailer is 6173. The vent cover is plastic and should measure 19.5 in. x 19.5 in.Where can I find a vent cover for a 1979 Avion Travel Trailer?
you might try the website for Airstream or ask at a dealership. I checked their website and they do have a parts section.



Camping world has parts and accessories for RV's. They sell vent covers I know for a fact. Online catalog and some stores.Where can I find a vent cover for a 1979 Avion Travel Trailer?
vent cover for a 1979 avion travel trailer.comWhere can I find a vent cover for a 1979 Avion Travel Trailer?
in the Junk Yard

No comments:

Post a Comment