Thursday, January 12, 2012

I live in a 5th wheel travel trailer. No hot water coming out of shower?

I live in a 5th wheel travel trailer, in Ohio. We just got 5 inches of snow %26amp; the temp outside is now 12 degrees.

When I turn on the shower the cold water comes out, but no hot water. I tried turning each on one at a time, but no hot water comes out. I tried the bathroom sink %26amp; the kitchen sink and got hot water out of them.

Any suggestions on what I should check or do?I live in a 5th wheel travel trailer. No hot water coming out of shower?
If you get no water at all from the hot water valve in the shower, the line is probably frozen. Open the access panels on the outside if you can find the water line from the heater, and get some heat to the line to thaw it.I live in a 5th wheel travel trailer. No hot water coming out of shower?
it sounds like the the hot water line is not connected to the shower. I would check that.

No comments:

Post a Comment