Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I rent a reasonably priced space for my travel trailer in the Phoenix area?

Need a space to put my newly purchased 33ft travel trailer. Occupants will be myself, my husband, and our dog (lab mix). No children, but not yet 55+.Where can I rent a reasonably priced space for my travel trailer in the Phoenix area?
You may want to google "campsites near phoenix az"Where can I rent a reasonably priced space for my travel trailer in the Phoenix area?
i am doubting you can park that size mb anywhere in the PHX area.



I live in downtown.



i adore those travel with bed vehicles but I have always wondered,

the closer one gets to a city, what do you do?



good luck to youWhere can I rent a reasonably priced space for my travel trailer in the Phoenix area?
In the suburbs of Phoenix like Mesa or Gilbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment